Track Kit what's new
Thanks for downloading Track Kit - one of the the best GPS tracking applications.
NOTES. To disable notifications about news and events on mobile devices please turn off corresponding option.
For more information about camera, rangefinder and the other cool stuff please refer to Track Kit User Manual
Your feedback is very welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org
October 31th, 2015:
Track Kit v.2.6
is available for download.
Track Kit 2.6 NEW features:
- Pebble support added
- Map Screen added to Apple Watch app
- KML/KMZ fixes and improvements
- UI improvements
- Performance improvements
For the latest news follow us o Twitter
Track Kit v.2.5
is available for download.
We are working on new features and improvements.
August 10th, 2015: Track Kit v.2.4 is TEMPORARY FREE for upgrade!
Track Kit had been updated with PRO features:
- Apple Watch support.
- Sniper scope.
- Map measurement tools.
- Sun/Moon and Weather.
- Multiple UI improvements
Track Kit 2.4 NEW features:
Track Kit v.2.4
- iCloud labels are synchronized between devices
- Use compass for current location mark (optional)
- Search for tracks, waypoints, labels
- Performance improvements
is TEMPORARY FREE until August 14. Don't miss the upgrade!
July 24th, 2015: Track Kit Pro v.2.3 was removed from ApStore by Apple
Dear Sir or Madam,
We regret that the dispute regarding the apps listed below could not be resolved amicably between the parties. We have removed your applications from the App Store. For any questions relating to this matter, please contact Hunter Research and Technology LLC directly.
App Title: Range Finder - ultimate distance and angle measurement tool with augmented reality, compass and theodolite.
Apple ID: 877586536
App Title: Track Kit Pro - GPS Tracker, Compass, Speedometer, Rangefinder and Theodolite
Apple ID: 871156899
No worries! We will find a way how to make those applications even better!
July 8th, 2015: Track Kit Pro v.2.3 released
Track Kit 2.3 features:
- Apple Watch support added.
- Bugfixes: background optimization and fixes.
- Sun/Weather info screen added.
- Blogs screen added: a list of the most popular bloggers who already use Track Kit.
- New algorithms for track smoothing. You can optimize your track in the device! Swipe to the right in a track list and select [**/**] icon.
- Import KMZ with images
- UI improvements
May 31th, 2015: News and events
- Track Kit v .1.3 for Android released. Export to KML,KMZ, GPX and CSV added.
- Web site. You can edit coordinates and altitude of waypoints. Open track in edit mode to change coordinates of waypoints.
- Other cool apps from Lifeware Solutions: Deluxe Moon Pro for iPhone. Use moon brigtness table for plannyng night hinting and photography.
- We are working hard on the next release (v 2.3) of the Track Kit for iOS.
May 23d, 2015: How to embed tracks to your blog
Introducing Embedding tracks to your blogs
article. This article describes features and benefits of embedded tracks.
- We are working on v.2.3. for iOS and v.1.3 for Android. New maps, new export capabilities and of course "one more thing"...
- Web site. Main page fixes.
- Web site. Added Street View and Panoramio layers to embedded HTML.
- Web site. Changed icons for track privacy settings in a track list.
May 16th, 2015: News and events
- New release (v. 2.2.) of Track Kip Pro will be available on the next week. New maps, new options, UI and energy saving improvements.
- We are aware of some issues. They will be fixed in the following release 2.3
- You can embed INTERACTIVE tracks vith STATS, CHART, PICTURES AND SLIDESHOW into your blogs. Just take a look at this blog http://traveliving.org/ and learn ho to get to Tumalog Waterfalls :-)
- How about great fishing? A wonderful app called Fishing Deluxe is on SALE now!
April 3d, 2015: News and events
March 15th, 2015: Track Kit v. 2.1 released
Track Kit 2.1 features:
- added UTM in options
- added UTM grid in options
- multiple bugfixeds. Thanks for crash logs!
- For the latest news please follow us o Twitter @lifewaresolutio
January 15th, 2015: Track Kit v. 2.0 released
Track Kit 2.0 features:
- New server API: donload tracks faster to www.track-kit.net
- New design
- Landscape mode
- iPhone6 and iPhone6 Plus support
- Sensor recording: record all available sensors, including barometer
- Track info editing
- Better integration with www.track-kit.net: supports embedded graphical primitives.
- Realtime tracking
- Bugfixes and optimization
December 18th, 2014: Offline maps for iOS
Introducing Offline Maps - custom area caching and real-time label tracking application for iOS.
- 16 downloadable map sources from total of 27 providers.
- 18 zoom levels
- Overlapped maps
- Worldwide coverage
- You can rotate the map
- Quickly turn GPS ON and OFF using antenna icon in main menu to save your battery life.
- Auto-follow mode. When enabled, the map automatically orients itself to the direction you are moving.
- Add labels with long tap or by special button in menu
- Add images and notes to a label
- 175 label icons
- Export labels as GPX/KML/KMZ
- Real-time tracking to selected labels
- Measure route distance, radius and angles on the map
November 9th, 2014: Track Kit BETA 2 for Android
Introducing Track Kit Beta 2 for Android devices. For more information please refer to XDA Developers forum.
November 7th, 2014: Track Kit v 1.5. features
- faster track upload
- label tracking. Select one or more labels in a label list with icon to track them in real-time.
October 7th, 2014: Track Kit v 1.4. features
- Compare tracks: show multiple tracks on the map
- Offline maps: explicit maps caching
- kml/kmz import
- Coordinates on the main screen
August 31st, 2014: new web features
- tabs in track list
- resizable track list
August 29th, 2014: new web features
- compare tracks
- track summary for each selected track
August 28th, 2014: advanced track editing in browser
- Cut track points
- Cut track segments
- Drag and drop multiple GPX files to the map to combine tracks
- Select several tracks in track list to compare
August 27th, 2014: Track Kit v.1.3 for iOS released
- URL field added to waypoints and labels
- Tap on track to open popup with speed/distance at a point
- Track Kit "Editor's choise" and the other lists added
- Search tracks from mobile device
- "Blog mode" for waypoint list
- Search places on map
- GPS energy save mode EXPERIMENTAL!
August 8th, 2014: Track Kit v.1.2 for iOS released
- Privacy improvements: send tracks by email
- Track image gallery with image caching
- Share waypoint data: name, coordinates, images etc.
- Convert labels to a track
- Convert and save track as GPX, KML or KMZ
- New color schemes for track: single color, altitude gradient, vertical speed
- GPS coordinates correction for China (optional)
August 7th, 2014
- Cut tool added to track editor
- Compose a track from multiple files by dropping fils to Track Editor
August 5th, 2014
- Splits added to speed chart
August 1st, 2014
- New amasig frames: embed your tracks to forums/html pages
- Customize view of each embedded track
July 25th, 2014
- Search tracks with images
July 20th, 2014
- Facebook sharing updated. Share your tracks when uploading them to Track kit
July 15th, 2014
- Updated main page. Upload or create a track in 1 click!
July 11th, 2014
- Image gallery improved. Images are loaded much faster
July 10th, 2014
- Picasa image import added
- Flickr image import added
July 2d, 2014
- Copy information from track description.View changes
- A number of track views added to track list. Now you know how many people have viewed your tracks. View changes
July 1st, 2014
- A number of track views added to the main page. Now you know how many people have viewed your tracks. View changes
- Map source can be shared in the track URL. Change map type and copy updated URL to clipboard. View an example
- More tracks at the main page. Refer to "Recent tracks" and "Popular" at Track Kit main page
Track Kit coolest features
Track-Kit.net is the most advanced track viewer with great presentation capabilities. The site helps you to create presentation from your tracks.
Track Kit Presentation capabilities
- Images and videos. Track Kit allowes to bound images and videos to a track. Share your unique expirience and exlore the world!
- Track-Kit.net is the only resource where yu can create a video from Google Street View images!
- A powerful image galery woth map and track
- Track presentation mode
- Track player with slideshow
- An amazing blog mode: present your tracks with a story and image descriptions
- A powerful track editor: edit your tracks, upload to device, esport GPX, KML, KMZ
- Embed your track to forums/blogs/sites. Advanced capabilities with image galery, maps and statistics
- Real-time label tracking
Working with images
- Add images as URLs or import tham from Picassa, Flikr, Panoramio
- Turn on Panoramio layer while you are viewing track without images
- iOS and Android applications allowes you to take images while you are riding/driving right from running Track-Kit App!
- Image galerry in iOS and Android applications
- Add images automatically when you edit a track